Article 1. Definitions
These general terms and conditions use the following definitions, unless expressly indicated otherwise, or determined otherwise by the context:
- Coding for Good: the user of these general terms and conditions: Coding for Good, with registered offices at Loes van Marlestraat 15, 1382 ML Weesp, registered with the Chamber of Commerce with CoC number 34253127;
- Client: the legal entity or natural person who acts in the pursuit of his profession or company which or who has concluded an Agreement with Coding for Good;
- Agreement: the Agreement between the Client and Coding for Good;
- Candidate: a person selected by Coding for Good and introduced to the Client;
- Employment Contract: the Employment Contract, the contract agreement, the freelance contract, or any other contract based on which the Candidate performs work for the Client as concluded between the Client and the Candidate.